Re: Xscreensaver not locking (UNCLASSIFIED)

Aaron,

2 things to check:

1) make sure you have your Card removal action set to Lock in your smart cards settings (system->authentication->authentication->Configure Smart Card).

2) If that is set, does smart card insertion and removal work from gdm?

bob

Lippold, Aaron L CIV DISA PEO-GES wrote:

Classification: _* UNCLASSIFIED*_
Caveats: NONE
Hello,

I just setup my RHEL5 install to do smart card login and for some reason the 'lock screen on card removal' even isn't happening. I would guess that I don't need to use the lock screen helper script from the alpha code right?

Also, I have noticed that there are times when the login fails in GDM but not on the console? I don't have any debug data on this but just wondering if anyone has seen this before.

Aaron