Help compiling ESC desktop token manager in Windows

Hi, I'm trying to compile the ESC desktop token manager code in Windows
and am having problems getting started.  Is there any documentation about
how to do this?  I've started by running the makefiles in Cygwin and it
looks like the make depends on a program called nsinstall.  I was able to
check out the CSP and build with Visual Studio according to the
instructions without a problem.  Thanks.

Neil