Re: More information about CoolKey?

John H. wrote:
i'm still waiting to hear how coolkey supports evolution, as this page
claims it does.
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/CoolKey
Any ideas?
Unfortunately we've been having problems getting tokens to work with evalution. We hand installed coolkey using modutil, but it looks like evalution is not handling password prompting correctly. We still hadn't had a chance to investigate fully.

If you can try the following command:

modutil -add "Coolkey" -libfile libcoolkeypk11.so -dbdir {evolution_directory},
then restart evolution and see what works, that would be good input.

({evolution_directory} is where evolution put your secmod.db file.

Thanks,

bob