Making reqpart in kickstart to do BIOS+UEFI with GPT on x86?

Hey all,

Last week, Dan Horak notified the Cloud WG that we accidentally broke
ppc64le images[1] with our Hybrid BIOS+UEFI on GPT setup[2] because
now there's no PReP partition being made for POWER images.

He suggested in the ticket that it might be worth asking if we could
have the reqpart command extended to do BIOS+UEFI setup when on GPT.
If not by default, perhaps adding a flag to do it?

This would make it a lot easier for me to get this working across
architectures with Fedora Cloud and would probably be beneficial for
RHEL 9+ as well.

What do y'all think?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Neal