Re: anaconda source install and configure

Hello Fred,

Solving dependencies for Anaconda is quite unfriendly and because of that we have a universal solution on master now. I would recommend you to use our container which has all the dependencies already to build rpm files.

If you want to use the container for the build follow these steps:

cd anaconda
make -f Makefile.am container-shell   # This will download our container from our repository and run shell in it

./autogen.sh && ./configure
make rpms                                       # Shortcut in our Makefile to build rpm files

`CTRL+d` to exit the container

Your rpm files are placed in ./result/build/01-rpm-build/

However, if you don't want to use our container I would suggest you to use `dnf builddep ./anaconda.spec` to install all the dependencies. Unfortunately, you have to run `./autogen.sh && ./configure`` first.

Hope the above will help you. In case you have more questions ideally stop by at #anaconda on freenode IRC.

Best Regards,
Jirka