Re: I'm the new maintainer of pykickstart

Hi Brian,

Thanks for all your work and special thanks for making a stable place
for the pykickstart again.

Congratulations for getting this project under your umbrella. We will
try to help you with PR reviews and other project related stuff ;).
I'm looking forward for our cooperation!

Best Regards,
Jirka