Re: On disk repos, anaconda, and Installation Source

Hello,

So about the code and treeinfo. This repository is not loaded because it is disabled on the netboot image and the code is iterating only between enabled repositories, which is the correct behavior I would say.

Yes the comment is wrong, originally it was above the ``self.set_updates_enabled(self._updates_enabled)`` line and the meaning was that all the repos there will be enabled (under some conditions) and user can adjust this by the checkbox in UI. The are of course the conditions so it's not always so or so. That comment should definitely change or the whole code should be rewritten to be more readable.

You can read the conditions if you follow the `enabled` variable in this method. In short these local repositories will be enabled if there is no installation method set and it is not automatic installation -- (in other words "Closest mirror" installation).

And no, this repositories shouldn't be loaded into the addon list right now. We can think about that in the further changes but now it is just implementation detail of the Closest mirror installation type.

Cheers,
Jirka