Re: "enabling zram.service on LiveOS boots"

Hi Chris,

There has to be change in the live media creation. Anaconda don't have
power on what is booted on Live DVD.

I think the Fedora kickstart used to create the DVD Live image is the
change target here. That kickstart should enable the service so it will
be auto-started during the Live DVD boot. However, if we do that then
the service will be also enabled on the installed system which is
probably not what we wanted to do...

Adding Brian to the conversation. Do you have an idea how to enable a
service on the live media but not in the installed system?

Another option is to change the kernel boot parameters to require the
service as you said below, but that also has to change in the kickstart
file.

Jirka