Re: Lorax has changed groups on github: rhinstaller -> weldr

Hi!

what is the reason / why? :)

 > If you have any problems, or find something I've forgotten to update
 > please let me know.

Please, add link to fresh docs in README.
You didn't touch readme for 10 years, and it is hard to find up to date / actual doc.

---
Regards,
Vit Ry.

 ---- On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 00:15:55 +0300 Brian C. Lane <bcl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----