Lorax has changed groups on github: rhinstaller -> weldr

I've just completed moving Lorax over to the weldr group on github.com
The new location is:

https://github.com/weldr/lorax
(github will forward you to the new location if you visit the
rhinstaller one)

All issues and PRs have be preserved in the move.

You can update git to point to the new location like so:

git remote set-url origin git@xxxxxxxxxx:weldr/lorax.git

Docs are now hosted here:

http://weldr.io/lorax/

(sadly github doesn't forward the old docs location to the new one)

If you have any problems, or find something I've forgotten to update
please let me know.

--
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT)