anaconda-patches mailing list

I'd like to see what are everyone's thoughts on decommissioning
anaconda-patches list. Now that we've moved to GitHub, it's pretty much
obsolete, and I think decommissioning it could be beneficial:

(a) (Way) less email overall.

(b) The GitHub email script that we have was originally created with the
intent of preserving the posted patches + discussions forever in
history, but the patches are not actually included in any emails.
Additionally, unless someone makes an in-line comment in the patch,
there usually is no context provided in responses. So, the emails don't
contain a lot of value.

(c) It's a good way to force all the stragglers (e.g. myself) to migrate
their workflow to GitHub and have everyone working the same way.

(d) As a benefit of (c), less confusion for new contributors, concerning
how to post a patch, etc.

I know we can disassociate the webhook email forwarder from GitHub
pretty easily. Concerning the list itself though, if there's a way to
effectively "close it for business" but leave its contents forever
available for perusal, I think that might be ideal.

Anyway, thoughts?

Samantha