UI decisions based on payload

I wanted to start a quick architecture discussion here based on
https://github.com/projectatomic/fedora-productimg-atomic/pull/3

I'd like down the line if more decisions like this were based on
the *content* and not the productimg, because it's more generic.
It'd be quite possible and reasonable for someone to regenerate
the ostree commit with documentation downstream.

Similarly, people composing Workstation systems are probably
going to include docs.

In a network install scenario, I know this gets a bit more complex,
as we would need to fetch some metadata (which could be the ostree
commit object) to determine this.

But in the case of an Atomic Host ISO where we embed
the ostree content, there shouldn't be any network bootstrapping issues;
we have the content in the ISO.  That way things would similarly
Just Work for a Workstation case

In order to make this work, we'd need to teach rpm-ostree
to write out well-known metadata in the ostree commit, and
change Anaconda to look for it.