Re: Potential deprecation in RHEL 7.3 ADDON API

On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 09:02 -0400, Martin Kolman wrote:

> [...]

I tried this and trash it later.
Problem here is that you also catch every TypeError in the code of the
addon. For example calling list as a method.
Workaround for this could be to test what is written in exception but
it is uglier and less stable than actual solution.

> 2) Use the inspect module to check if the method expects the payload
> kwarg (or **kwargs)
> and only call it with it if it does. Note that this is ultra-bleh-
> hacky and probably
> also pretty un-Pythonic.

I think so too and from point of view I have now. It's better to have
actual solution.

Jirka