Re: Switch livemedia-creator to qemu instead of virt-install

Here's my working branch for using qemu with lmc:

https://github.com/bcl/lorax/tree/master-lmc-qemu

and here's a script that can be run from the git repo that will copy
things into the repo and run it with mock:

https://github.com/bcl/lorax/tree/master-lmc-qemu

eg. lmc-mock ~/isos/Fedora-Server-netinst-x86_64-23.iso ./fedora-livemini.ks

This branch works fine for me creating live iso's on my dev system
directly, and using the above script to run it inside mock. Note the
creation of /dev/kvm, without that it takes about 90 minutes to run.
With kvm it finishes in about 10 minutes for my minimal (no-gui) test
kickstart.

I haven't tried doing any cross-arch installations yet, at the least
they are going to be *very* slow compared to using kvm on a matching
arch.

I'm leaning towards changing this for F25 to give people time to give it
a try and shake out any bugs. So, give it a try and let me know what you
think.