Re: Summary of shared EFI system partition discussion

Hi Chris,

On 10/15/2015 02:12 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
The real "problem" here, is the user who has always
been, and forever will be, ignorant of bootloader blocks. There is no
amount of education or documentation or oops I can't boot my computer
experiences, that will change that so we need to give up on the idea of
trying to make users better than they are and just let them get on with
why they're installing Fedora in the first place.

To be fair - many of the users who are ignorant of bootloader blocks are also ignorant of why they'd want to go beyond the default FS / partition layout choices and wouldn't end up in custom partitioning anyway. This issue does not affect guided storage path nor the reclaim disk space dialog.

~m