Re: Announcing the existance of a separate python-bytesize package to handle the Size functionality of blivet.

On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 12:45 -0500, Anne Mulhern wrote:
> Alas, it is not fully packaged yet, because I know so little about how to do this packaging thing,
> or how to know if I've done it right.
>
> The code is here: https://github.com/rhinstaller/bytesize.
Maybe a stupid question, but what's the benefit of this over having the
same as a blivet subpackage? I'd completely understand moving it outside
if you e.g. wanted to rewrite the code as GObject code so that it's
usable not only from python. But keeping the code more or less the same
I don't see a benefit of having this as a separate codebase and separate
component (in bugzilla, everywhere).

--
Vratislav Podzimek