Re: Announcing the existance of a separate python-bytesize package to handle the Size functionality of blivet.

На 17.02.2015 в 20:16, Chris Lumens написа:
Alas, it is not fully packaged yet, because I know so little about how to do this packaging thing,
or how to know if I've done it right.

The code is here: https://github.com/rhinstaller/bytesize.

The generated docs are here: http://python-bytesize.readthedocs.org/en/latest/.
There is clearly a problem w/ the package documentation somehow going missing.
It doesn't go missing in my private copy.

The changes are as previously outlined below.

This is a call for comments. I'ld like to move fast on the part where
I adapt blivet, blivet-gui, anaconda to use the new library.

Do you want me to get this set up in jenkins?

Please do.

--
Alex