Re: Heads up - Anaconda 22.17 will enforce 'good' passwords

On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 13:28 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I'm also concerned about CoC warnings and sanction on test@. This is
> the list were users volunteer to be abused by software, as such I
> think they're
> more tolerant. And yet this misfeature hasn't been well received at
> all here, overwhelmingly. I'd expect the reception in the rest of
> the community
> would be quite a bit less docile.

On this topic: no-one was warned or sanctioned for complaining about
the change. They were warned and sanctioned for complaining about it
in a manner which was *clearly* against the code of conduct. As a mod
of test@ I do not want to see it turn into the kind of cesspool devel@
can become; that kind of atmosphere is a significant contributing
factor to people not wanting to read or contribute to that list and we
really don't want that to happen to test@.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey