[Fwd: [Test-Announce] 2015-01-07 @ 1600 UTC ** Fedora 22 Blocker Review Meeting]

Hi, anaconda devs! As one of the follow-ups to the 'eternal blocker
treadmill' discussion, we're going to start with F22 blocker review
this week, and we're going to review proposed blockers for all
milestones at each meeting, instead of only doing Alpha review for
Alpha, Beta review for Beta, Final review for Final. Hopefully this
should mean you (and the other dev teams) have a much earlier handle
on the F22 blocker list.

As always, it will help a lot if someone can be present at the
meeting. As I write this there are 8 proposed blockers for all F22
milestones, so the meeting shouldn't be too long. You can see the
lists here:

https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/22/alpha/buglist
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/22/beta/buglist
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/22/final/buglist

and provide input ahead of time as comments on the bugs, of course. We
can make an effort to group the anaconda-related bugs at the start of
the meeting, if someone is willing to come and help review.

In case anyone hadn't spotted my mails/posts about it, we have early
testing up and running for the F22 cycle:

https://www.happyassassin.net/2014/12/24/fedora-22-and-later-nightly-testing/

if all my bits work, I think tomorrow's compose (2015-01-06) should be
the next 'nominated for testing' nightly, as long as boot.iso creation
succeeds, since it will have been 14 days since the last one at that
point.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey