help ... please

Testing patches made to anaconda is relatively easy given the capability of using an updates image. However, when a change involves anaconda and python-blivet and/or (as in my case) pykickstart, it is more complicated because, to the best of my knowledge, you need to respin an ISO to do the test.

Now a bunch of years ago (ten to twelve to be exact) I did do some work requiring that I rebuild the anaconda boot and found it a faily easy thing to do. Time passes and anaconda code has changed. in addition, we now have pungi, lorax, etc. to help us build ISOs. Well, I have just spent the last three days beating my head against the wall.

First of all, pungi/lorax does not work well if it is working with anything other than the single rawhide repository -- e.g., it expects the syslinux package (and other packages too) to be in the first repository or it cannot find it and the build fails.

Most important for me is that pungi/lorax cannot build an ISO with a working BTRFS.

So ... help ... please!

Can someone tel me how to make pungi/lorax produce an ISO with a working BTRFS?

Or, can someone point me to the software you folks use to build an ISO when you want to test changes to anaconda/pykickstart/python-blivet/etc.? This may not be specifiic software but more of a process or procedure but the current pungi/lorax it is not.

Gene