Translation question

While translating anaconda to Italian I noticed there are several
instances of the string "custom partitioning" but the corresponding
screen in the interface is then titled "MANUAL PARTITIONING"

Is this difference intentional? You can probably think this is just
bikeshedding, in fact I think I noticed just because the translation
for "manual partitioning" is much easier and sound more native than
the one for "custom partitioning"

By the way, I tried an F20 installation in a VM after several releases
where I just upgraded all my machines; you guys surely did a lot of
improvements over the first iteration, really smoother than I
remembered. Thanks for all the hard work!

Regards

Gianluca

--
Gianluca Sforna