Re: Where and how to deal with EULA?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:52:38 +0200,
  Vratislav Podzimek <vpodzime@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As for the UX side -- I'd go with a simple text view showing the license
with an "I agree" checkbox below it. Once that gets checked, the spoke
would be completed and the installation (first boot) might continue.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I believe we dropped the whole I agree part, as for the most part we don't need people to agree to anything. (I think some of the binary firmware might actually have some use restrictions, but all of the normal stuff doesn't.)