Language and locale selection

I've started work on modifying our Welcome and Langsupport spokes to
allow users choose from all locales we support for the languages we have
translations for. The locale (e.g. "en_US.UTF-8") is what we want to
know, so we should ask for it and give users full lists of available
locales (like also "en_GB.UTF-8", "en_AU.UTF-8", etc.). There are many
bugs and complaints that there is no way to select such locales in the
installer right now. The code is quite simple and we already have it in
the new version of the pyanaconda.localization module, but I'm quite
struggling with the UI layout. I started with simply adding another tree
view with locales [1], but that looks weird.

[1] http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/lang_locale_selection.png

Any ideas how to make it look better? I was thinking about having two
vertical tree views instead of horizontal. That could look better and
would also better fit widescreen displays.

--
Vratislav Podzimek