anaconda 'text' and 'vnc' mode and more than one network card inquiry

Hi,

I noticed that when one has more than one ethernet card, when 'text'
or 'vnc' boot parameters
are specified, vnc is avaiable on all ethernet cards (but only one at a time).
That is ok and it is not a problem in any way, it just works.

However, anaconda shows: "Please manually connect yout vnc clicent to
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x to begin the install"

But since one can actually use other ip/nic to connect, should it be
better to show one line
per valid ip to connect to anaconda's vnc? (stating to use only one at a time).

In my example, the ip shown is the one from the second nic (eth1), not
the expected first nic (eth0).
So there is no guarantee tha the first nic (eth0) is always the one shown.

Can the explanatory text be changed to reflect the fact that one can
connnect via vnc to
another (not shown) ip/nic?

Or at least documented, since one can easyly switch to VT2 and issue
an 'ip addr show' and try
to connect via vnc to each nic.

Thanks in advance.