Re: Minimum and recommended system requirements for Fedora

On Apr 1, 2013 12:22 PM, "Leslie S Satenstein" <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are the release notes for F18  or  F19?  With every release, Fedora is getting fatter and fatter, and some what slower than earlier versions.
>

> Regards
>
>  Leslie
> Mr. Leslie Satenstein
> 50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
> Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
> and tomorrow will be even better.
> mailto:lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx
> alternative: leslie.satenstein@xxxxxxxxx
> SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.

Hey Leslie,

We're currently working on Release Notes for the upcoming Fedora 19 release.

I'll be starting a thread on the Fedora development mailing list later today, when I can get back to my desk. Can I suggest continuing there? I don't want to impose on the anaconda team's list.

--Pete