Re: RAID UI redo

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:33:24PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Would you mind taking a look and giving us your feedback?
> http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2013/03/11/raid-re-do-for-anaconda/

It seems promising.

Based on some of the conversations I had with people about LVM-on-RAID, I'm
wondering if it might be best to move _entirely_ to LVM as the RAID
technology. I think this UI would cover that pretty well, too, without much
change.

I really like the link for the disk selection box. I think I'd feel even
better if that were represented somewhere visually even without having to
click. Would it be possible to show this in some way where the pink and grey
available/total boxes are?

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>