Re: Couple of issues with the bullet point list when no partitions exist in custom partitioning

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 09:50 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > * There's an awful lot of horizontal padding in the bullets. Can we
> > compress that at all? It looks awkward, and if we compress it a bit, we
> > should be able to lose two or three lines vertically in English (each of
> > the bullets wraps onto an extra line by only one or a few words).
>
> Probably.  This is not how it looked when I tested it.

Huh, interesting - so that's how it looks if I use the 0128 netinst.iso
with bcl's vt7 updates.img, in virt-manager as I usually test.

> > * The "Or, assign new mount points to existing partitions after
> > selecting them below" bullet should be suppressed if there are no
> > existing partitions, if that's possible.
>
> Probably.

Great. I won't file a bug unless you ask me to - sounds like you don't
really want the overhead atm.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey