Re: Anaconda usability test rough plan for Devconf.cz

> Do you think this high-level, basic test plan makes sense? Are there
> higher-priority test cases we're missing here, do you think? Do you
> have ideas on how we might be able to run some of these tests using
> a VM, or do you foresee any issues with making some of these test
> cases possible at Devconf?

I think this plan is pretty good.  We get the most coverage of what we
believe is the most common scenario, and we get some coverage of the
slightly more exotic cases.  To me, I think the biggest opportunity here
is that we can take advantage of a lot of i18n testing.  I still don't
feel like we have very good data on that at all.

- Chris