Blocker bug list

I seem to have been sending this to several people on IRC lately, so I
thought I'd just post it here to be sure all the anaconda team knows
about it. You should know about this page:

http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

At any time that URL will give you a list of the proposed and accepted
blocker and NTH bugs for the next pending pre-release. It is refreshed
every half an hour.

If you want to know what absolutely needs to be worked on with the
highest priority for Fedora - check that page. Accepted blockers come
first, then proposed blockers (except ones that are obviously batty),
accepted NTH, proposed NTH.

The page should always be comprehensive and accurate, you can rely on
it. It's a nice simple one stop resource :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey