Re: Reclaim disk space dialog not too much intuitive..

Well once the Gtk bug is sorted out, it will get better..

But to your image: I have one objection to the MB entries (number with up/down arrows). I would be confused whether it stands for the size to shrink the partition to or for the size I want to have available after the shrink.

Martin