Re: Root password and the location of the done button

The Done button location is not ideal.

The problem with Root password and Minimal Install I don't understand. But the need to set a password isn't made clear for no-GUI package sets. But you can boot in Rescue/single-user mode and set the root password.

Chris Murphy