Re: Root password and the location of the done button

On 10/12/2012 02:11 PM, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 11:05 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Arg can we please have the root password dialog back into the main hub,
the lack of it breaks minimal install

Can we please have the done button in the right upper corner like the
rest of the application in the world has it you know that --> [X] <---
thing you see in every widget!
Just one little advice:
If you want something to be fixed, improved or explained, writing emails
with a lot of "!"s and filing bugs with ironic comments and even more
"!"s is really not a good idea.

When you have to fire up a vm in an instance to conduct a minimal install to test other application in the project ( at this time a potential regression in network management ) at close to beta time and I cant do so because the installer himself is preventing me from making a successful minimal install and logging into the instance to actually test this. ( which is something that should absolutely not happen at this time in the development cycle. ) you simply have to excuse my frustration but you also must realize that the QA community has more responsibility and more components to test in the distribution beside Anaconda.

JBG