Lorax Help

Hi,

Ran into a bit of a issue with lorax for creating Boot ISO. This
command line works perfectly:

# lorax -p fedora -v 1 -r 17 -s
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/17/Everything/x86_64/os
/tmp/lorax_op1

Next, as part of a project, I am making using 'pylorax' and I am
creating a YumBase object and subsequently calling lorax.run() from
pylorax [1] . Now, currently this code creates a yum.conf like this:

[main]
tsflags = nodocs
reposdir =
keepcache = 0
cachedir = /tmp/lorax.P1PBiz/yum/yum.cache
plugins = 0
gpgcheck = 0

[lorax-repo]
enabled = 1
name = lorax repo
baseurl = http://download.fedoraproject.org/releases/17/Everything/x86_64/os

And the boot ISO creation fails with "lorax-repo: No more mirrors to
try" error.  I am not quite able to understand what is going wrong
here in the latter case. Is it enough to just check the correctness of
the yum.conf, or is there somewhere else I might be going wrong?

[1] https://github.com/amitsaha/gsoc2012_fbs/blob/master/image_builder/bootiso.py

PS: To add to the confusion, the same code builds a Boot ISO perfectly
fine on one of my F17 installations, but fails on the others.

Thanks a lot for any insights.

-Amit

--
http://echorand.me