Re: New screencast of work in progress text UI

Hi,

This is nice.

Do we want to be able to go to the previous intra-spoke steps if you change your mind?
Also ask mizmo about it, we might want to put some summary about selected drives to most of the storage screens so people with short memory still know what they are doing :)

Martin