Re: First mock up of new text UI

Hi Jessie,

about this part from IRC :)

<jlk> I'm trying to figure out how to work this in text mode, perhaps make
      it's always ready and it'll just do sanityCheck() when the spoke is
      entered

I was planning on having it exactly like that, because we cannot update the screen dynamically for obvious reasons.

<jlk> dlehman: since text spoke and gui spoke are going to share a fair amount
      of code, we should talk about how to either abstract some of it higher,
      or whether text spoke should inherit and subclass the gui spoke

This was also my plan, either use abstraction or maybe even better: composition with common "backend" object to handle all the stuff and check the logic! when entering new data totally outside of UI classes.

Martin