Re: Text based UI - framework core, example hub&spokes and input related questions

Hi,

well the exact layout can obviously be changed. Spoke representation while displayed on Hub is defined in ui/tui/spokes/__init__.py in TUISpoke.render method.

About the translations, everything is text (including the input "commands"), so we can use standard gettext to do the right thing. The question is how do we handle special characters on dumb terminals?

Martin