Re: Text based UI - framework core, example hub&spokes and input related questions

In my git.

Start it using make runtexthub HUB_MODULE=summary HUB_CLASS=SummaryHub

About activate method, we need to decide on when to call it. Whether everytime Spoke is closed or only if it gets closed using "back", "continue" (not there right now, but very easy to add to TUISpoke.input method).

I did password spoke as well to compare, it uses overriden prompt method to get the passwords. You would just return string from prompt() and handle the input in input() in standard NormalSpoke.

Martin