Re: python-meh for the newui

> That is why I insisted on the traceback still to be saved as a text
> file (even in nondebug mode).

That's how python-meh has always worked.  The traceback is written to
/tmp/anaconda-tb-* and then whatever UI stuff is going to happen gets
done.

> Regarding pdb, we removed the "start debugger" button from most of our
> screens and there is no trouble in starting all our test installs with
> debug=1 devel=1. Common user won't debug it anyway (have we ever did
> any phone conducted debugging?).

I've certainly told people pdb commands to type in bug reports before.

> Devel was the option which enabled core dumps in init/loader, we might
> still need to backport it now that Anaconda Widgets are C based.

I'm not so sure this will be necessary.  I have not yet seen any
segfaults originating in AW, just streams of gtk assertions on tty1.  We
can also likely catch any potential segfaults with advance testing since
this is a standalone blob.

- Chris