Re: python-meh for the newui

Hi ,

> My concern is that we lose the ability to find out what happened on
> those weird transient errors that aren't totally reproducible.  If
> you
> can't hit it the second time, you'll have lost the ability to do any
> debugging the first time around.

That is why I insisted on the traceback still to be saved as a text file (even in nondebug mode).

Regarding pdb, we removed the "start debugger" button from most of our screens and there is no trouble in starting all our test installs with debug=1 devel=1. Common user won't debug it anyway (have we ever did any phone conducted debugging?).

Devel was the option which enabled core dumps in init/loader, we might still need to backport it now that Anaconda Widgets are C based.

Martin