Re: [newui] Fix the language selection resizing

So the height request helps with this, but glade didn't save the value first time I tried it. It's not enough to change the value in glade and save the file. Because glade will not save the change at all, you need to press Enter after changing the value, then save.

I'm starting to think that editing the xml files manually could be more efficient than using glade.