Loader is dead.

After talking to wwoods this morning we realized that making a
frankenstein build was really no better than pushing forward with
noloader. We'd have ended up having to cherry-pick over more of the repo
handling code at the least. So we decided to throw caution under the bus
and crank the effort dial to 11. Thanks to Will's hard work f17-branch
is now loaderless. The commits are a bit messy, but those will be
cleaned up for the merge to master.

To use this you need to build your dvd/boot.iso using lorax-17.10 and
make sure anaconda-17.13, the latest dracut and latest initscripts from
koji are present. In about 30 minutes a boot.iso will be available at:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/anaconda/

wait until the .sha256 checksum shows up before trying to download it.

This version works without any boot args (no root, no rd.*) when booting
from an iso. For PXE you need to point it to a repo (with
LiveOS/squashfs.img) or set root= but the rd.* args a now set by the
initrd.