Re: archive-installer integration patchlet question

> This is the patch I started working on for trying to integrate the
> archive backend (along with a temporary change in default for my
> testing purposes).  I have no idea if this is the right direction
> towards correctly integrating the archive backend into anaconda
> proper and would definitely appreciate feedback.  Thanks!

It's not pretty, but yes I think that's the best that could be done
right now.  I hate having to do a new flag just for a different backend,
but see no good alternative.  The only other idea would be that you have
your own install class with its own getBackend method, but then you've
just moved the problem to how you pick the install class to use.

- Chris