Re: [master] Check if a medium is mounted from the 'mount' output instead of FSSet.

> > This is because the information that FSSet provides depends on the
> > information udev is able to provide and this is incomplete for certain
> > virtual DVD drives.
>
> The right answer seems to be either "NACK -- this is a udev bug" or
> "ACK, conditional on you filing a bug against udev". In the latter case,
> maybe we should even make a statement that the hack will be removed
> prior to F16 Alpha so don't let up on udev maintainers for a real fix.

Yeah, agreed - in general, we need to push other components to fix
things should it look like a bug.  Keep in mind there could very well be
other components out there using udev in the same way, so if we can
convince the udev maintainers to fix this behavior, we'll be doing other
system components a favor too.  And that's always nice.

- Chris