Re: Reworking dispatch

I see a couple things that concern me.

First, Dispatch.dispatch still exists and with it, all the "if dir == DISPATCH_"
crud in the UI steps.  At this past FUDCon, I thought the plan we
discussed was that each step would keep its own state so we didn't have
to check for the direction we were moving through anaconda, and that
steps would add each other to a sort of queue instead of having the big
master list.

I can only speak for myself here, but I know I have always hated the
tests at the beginning of the various steps.  They have led to a variety
of bugs over the years.  By keeping this kind of stuff, I don't see how
this is a big improvement.

Second, there's still the concept of steps that take a function to call
and steps that look up the function to call in a stepToClass dict in the
UI.  This really needs to get unified.

Third, I was really hoping that any control flow rework would also
provide us with a proper main loop.  Peter's been talking about wanting
that for years, and we'll need one if we ever want anaconda to be a dbus
message producer in addition to consumer.  And I've already got at least
one reason for wanting that.

- Chris