Re: [lorax] Add firmware for Intel Wireless WiFi Link 6030 Adapters (#703291)

Well, you're right. We are getting the list of required firmware from the modules, and removing the rest, I forgot about that part. So we can install *firmware*, I just like explicit stuff more. Installing firmware packages from the list of required firmware may have a big performance impact, because of yum.

--

  Martin Gracik