Re: Network: port of rhel patches to master

> >>Kickstart patches and [03, 10-13/13] may need a second eye,
> >>other stuff should be safe, almost the same as on rhel6-branch.
> >The kickstart patches look fine.
>
> They are against F15, to push them on master, I should
> probably wait for F16 classes, no?

I just made an f15-branch in pykickstart and added F16 support to
master.  Change your patches to say "F16" instead of "F15" and go ahead
to commit on master there.

> I am keeping track of it here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Network#kickstart

Oh, this is fantastic.  Thanks a lot.  We need to get this more widely
known.

> I want to update wikis (boot opts, kickstart), I suppose
> they should reflect last release, not rawhide, right?
> I am a bit hesitating to update Installation Guide and
> wikis only to change them in the next release (F16)
> because I don't think these changes can make it into F15,
> but it should be done anyway I guess.

The Anaconda/Options and Anaconda/Kickstart wiki pages should refer to
rawhide.  If you want changes in the Installation Guide, you should file
a bug against that component and let them know what release to make the
modifications for.

I admit putting this stuff up on the wiki has made this harder.

- Chris