Re: Draft proposal for using full anaconda as the default Fedora download

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, M?ir?n Duffy wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for all the feedback so quickly! I added a lot of your points and
corrections to the wiki version of the proposals.

No problem.  Hope responding via email isn't too annoying.  I would edit
things there, but today seems to be a day where I'm living in email.

I have some more questions for you below: