Re: Prevent a module from loading during boot up RHEL6

Hi,

This kind of issues should be put into bugzilla or the support portal.

But the short way to test this is to check what version does modinfo report, whether there is /root/DD-*/ with the installed module and whether the same module is properly in /lib/modules/<kernel> structure. Also reading the install logs (in /root and /var/log) might give you some more information.

You can also switch to second VT (C-A-F2) during install time and check /tmp/DD* directories + /lib/modules/<kernel>/DD. The updated module should be there.

--
Martin SivÃk
msivak@xxxxxxxxxx