Prevent a module from loading during boot up RHEL6

Hi,

I am not sure this is the correct way to ask a question in this forum,
pardon me if not, I am new to this forum. I am trying to install a
driver (of driver disk v3 format) in RHEL6. The issue is I already
have an inbox driver which handles the same device. I want to replace
the driver with an entirely new driver. Installation of my driver is
occurring correctly and my module is installed. But  always Inbox
driver is getting preference and getting loaded. While installation
itself I need my driver to be loaded. Is there any way i can disable
the inbox driver module from getting loaded (on install time and in
later bootup also) /is there anyway to change the precedence. Please
help me....