Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

I see, but what if you had a user "steve" with already setup sudo access for you, instead of the root account.
Would that make your work more unpleasant?

Now you have to setup root account in the installer. So you have to setup at least one user account.
The way I propose, you would still have to setup only one user, no more work on your side compared to the
situation we have now. The user would just not be called root, but for example "steve".

Or is there some reason that you absolutely need root access?

--

  Martin Gracik